- Effect of Dietary Protein Content and Tryptophan Supplementation on Dominance Aggression, Territorial Aggression, and Hyperactivity in Dogs
- Aggressive Dogs Are Characterized by Low Omega-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid Status
- FEDIAF – The European Pet Food Industry Nutritional Guidelines, March 2019 Update
- Role of Carbohydrates in the Health of Dogs
- Therapeutic Use of Fish Oils in Companion Animals
- Prozac (fluoxetine) 2 Articles
- Neutering of German Shepherd Dogs: Associated Joint Disorders, Cancers and Urinary Incontinence
- Could Widespread Neutering of Companion Dogs Cause Problems at a Population Level?
- Long-Term Health Effects of Neutering Dogs: Comparison of Labrador Retrievers with Golden Retrievers
- Effects of Surgical Sterilization on Canine and Feline Health and on Society
- Behavioural Risks in Male Dogs With Minimal Lifetime Exposure to Gonadal Hormones May Complicate Population-Control Benefits of Desexing
- Neutering Dogs: Effects on Joint Disorders and Cancers in Golden Retrievers
- Long-Term Health Risks and Benefits Associated with Spay / Neuter in Dogs
- Thyroid 2 Articles
- Vaccination 1 Article
Ann-Sofie Sundman, Enya Van Poucke, Ann-Charlotte Svensson Holm, Åshild Faresjö, Elvar Theodorsson, Per Jensen & Lina S. V. Roth 2019...
The Gut Microbiome Correlates with Conspecific Aggression in a Small Population of Rescued Dogs (Canis familiaris)
Nicole S. Kirchoff, Monique A.R. Udell and Thomas J. Sharpton 2019 ABSTRACT Aggression is a serious behavioral disorder in domestic...
When the Nose Doesn’t Know: Canine Olfactory Function Associated with Health, Management, and Potential Links to Microbiota
Eileen K. Jenkins, Mallory T. DeChant and Erin B. Perry, 2018 Highlights: Dogs primarily use the right nostril to sniff...
Frequency and Distribution of 152 Genetic Disease Variants in Over 100,000 Mixed Breed and Purebred Dogs
Jonas Donner et al 2018 Highlights: New extensive database detailing genetic disorders found in 330 breeds as well as mixed...
Ana Luisa Lopes Fagundes, Lynn Hewison, Kevin J. McPeake, Helen Zulch and Daniel Simon Mills 2018 ABSTRACT Noise sensitivity is...
Angel Bhathal, Meredith Spryszak, Christopher Louizos and Grace Frankel, 2017 ABSTRACT Osteoarthritis is a slowly progressive and debilitating disease that...
Intra-Articular Hyaluronic Acid Compared to Traditional Conservative Treatment in Dogs with Osteoarthritis Associated with Hip Dysplasia
Gabriel O. L. Carapeba, Poliana Cavaleti, Gabriel M. Nicácio, Rejane B. Brinholi, Rogério Giuffrida, and Renata N. Cassu, 2016 ABSTRACT...