Dog Training World Forums General Dog Training Discussion Miscellaneous Trainers and multi-owner dog management question. Reply To: Trainers and multi-owner dog management question.

• Dave Page

August 19, 2018 at 3:17 pm

I appreciate all the examples, and experiences so far. It has given me a lots of ideas to think about and implement.

Alex; It’s impressive you can actually do that type of group organized play with your dogs as exercise. I tried that once.

Kim; I have definitely noticed, “<span style=”color: #0d0c0c; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14.2px;”>2) make them stronger and more driven in the areas your trying to sap”  </span><span style=”color: #0d0c0c; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 14.2px;”>from times I have let them have undirected play, and was one of the reasons for this topic.</span>

People see our dogs in public, and ask for help with their problem dogs. Dog training is something I’ve been aiming towards; time constraints make it prohibitive. We are having to adjust to take in another dog.

Hope other’s will chime in as well.