Dog Training World › Forums › Aggression Problems › General Aggression Problem Discussion › Need advice for aggression at door › Re: Need advice for aggression at door
Michael D’AbruzzoAdministratorNovember 12, 2012 at 8:16 pm11135
OK, good info. Starting to paint a better image for us. Some more questions:
1. Where does he sleep at night?
2. Does he spend time on the furniture and beds?
3. Would you call him an affectionate dog? Does he seek your attention often?
4. Does he let you know when he needs to be walked or is he on a schedule?
5. Does he have any favorite ‘games’? fetch, tug, chase, etc..
6. Does he have favorite toys and does he have easy access to these?
7. What are his eating patterns like? Does he eat his food right away or pick?
I know a lot of questions that don’t seem to relate, but I promise it will help make the right plan for working on the issue without wasting time with unnecessary stuff.