Dog Training World Forums Behavior Problems Bad Manners Path of Destruction Reply To: Path of Destruction

• Victoria Parubi

June 8, 2016 at 9:59 pm

I will def try these tips.  I dont really make my leaving a big deal however, our hellos she makes a huge deal. I try to calm her down or ignore her but she makes it seem like i was gone for weeks and will try to throw her body on me which i would just turn away from her until she is more calm then greet her.  I usually make her go in the room, lay some of her toys out, and just leave.   When i come home and let her out she wants to bolt out of the room, more so when she’s destroyed something =(

I’m going to try and start from the bottom and work my way up.  I like the treat idea and she would def destroy the box which i would have no issue with…better that then my rug lol  What kind of frozen treats can i use for the Kong?  i have a horn that she loves to chew on that is hollow inside where i sometimes throw in the peanut butter in..but im sure that lasts for about 5 mins.

Thank you guys so much. I have such anxiety coming home wondering what i might of left out or what she has ripped to shreds.