Dog Training World Forums Aggression Problems Food Aggression and other Resource Guarding Can we just talk about how cool ethology is? Resource guarding to Aller!!!!!!!!! Reply To: Can we just talk about how cool ethology is? Resource guarding to Aller!!!!!!!!!

• Allie Dellosa

August 17, 2023 at 6:12 pm

I don’t even know where to start with Storm’s story. I started my basic membership here in August 2019, got Storm because a rescue I was teaching handling classes at set her aside for me…I didn’t want her because I wanted a specific kind of Rottie…..but we went to look at her so as not to be rude…of course I couldn’t walk away from her…..and she is my soul mate…..I started my mentorship 4.0 with Mike right after that. So she has basically been my FSDT puppy……we have gone through this process together. She was ALOT! She has so many health issues, surgeries, aggression (started at 5 months) dealt with my failures….lol we are a mess…together. Even though I have made mistakes with her….I shudder to think what her life would have been if I had gotten her without FSDT.