Dog Training World Forums Obedience Training Phase 1 Obedience Charging the Marker Reply To: Charging the Marker

• Michael D'Abruzzo

Administrator
    August 3, 2023 at 8:57 pm

Ryan thank you for posting! Love your editing! I feel like I am watching Animal Planet!

I like how you explain things very slowly and in simple terms. Nothing is overly drawn out.

I always ask myself if a 10 year old could follow along and perform what is asked in an instructional video and in this case I would definitely say yes!

Things I would suggest going forward:

– For the sake of time you may want to throw a text version only into the forums first in case there is an excellent critique thrown at you, that would have you consider editing the instruction.

– be careful with putting too much extra info that may not be necessary or repetitive if it will be covered in another video that the clients will definitely watch. What is “too much” can be a matter of opinion, but for instructional videos it is definitely good to find a format of “what, why, how, and when (goal is met)” that is in a predictable order with “extra info” thrown in as you feel fit for your style.

Really looking forward to your next videos!