Dog Training World Forums Aggression Problems Fear Aggression Fear Aggression Perception Change Reply To: Fear Aggression Perception Change

• Kimberly Velez

January 31, 2023 at 6:08 am

Such a great video it’s nice to see fear aggressive dogs and their handlers being given confidence and control it’s how I came to discover FSDT.When I got my Dutchie puppy during the Covid lockdown it became obvious very soon that Daisy had fear aggression and I needed help.I ended up at a trainer who had graduated from the course and it really opened my eyes to real training.I had used a different trainer previously who put an E collar on my dog reactive rottie and basically Just blasted him with it which obviously did not work and I’ve spent a long time undoing that damage. Anyway my girl and I gained confidence and I learned control to the point I can take her anywhere and she’ll ignore people.I don’t think I’ll ever be comfortable with strangers approaching her and she’s never wanted pets from the decoys lol but loves to fight them.I enjoy seeing your posts it inspires me to keep plugging away with the coursework your clients are Lucky to have you.