Dog Training World Forums General Dog Training Discussion Miscellaneous How to handle leaving a DT community you no longer agree with Reply To: How to handle leaving a DT community you no longer agree with

• Marina Darling Zeitler

January 29, 2023 at 1:25 am

I want to start to start by saying thank you for your support. Mike does a great job reading peoples character to have all of y’all beautiful souls around.

I guess I’m Struggling because i got done with the Ethics portion of the course work. I don’t feel right sticking with them when i know they are wrong and i will not be following their twisted version of LIMA.

In the case I stick with them and get backlash for using training tools I could easily show them Steven Lindsays Exact words… Then I’d Possibly make a difference in how they present certain studies. However, I’m only one person. So…

I think I’ll Stick with them until to explore what they have to offer more and then make a final decision.

I’ve heard so many conflicts in the way APDT represent topics during going through this FSDT program, so I felt the need to address this and I’m glad I did.

And I very much agree! FSDT is the happiest I’ve been about Dog Training. I’ve always been Obsessed but never had access to information like this. It’s now what I’m doing every chance I get. Even while I work grooming haha . I’m so thankful & lucky to be a part of this community.