Dog Training World Forums General Dog Training Discussion Miscellaneous Possible: calmness amidst provocation? Reply To: Possible: calmness amidst provocation?

• Allie Dellosa

November 15, 2021 at 11:13 am

Territorial aggression is a tough one to try and counter condition without fighting mother nature, maybe if they can be kenneled out of sight? People are special with animals, I don’t trust people and couldn’t handle it if something happened to my dogs so I don’t take them on errands unless they can go in with me, too many wackos AND people stealing dogs! I don’t even walk them in my neighborhood because we were followed at one point and luckily Brian came around the corner as the guys made a u turn to circle back towards us, so the guy spit at me and drove off. Unfortunately, this is not an isolated event. I go to parks where I can see my surrounding and easily leave, or go in groups.

Its illegal to leave dogs in a car here, dogs die in cars on the regular and its an awful way to die. Its legal to break car windows to get them out. Even on a cool day, cars parked in the sun can become dangerous. Here is a calculator to determine how much the temp rises in a set amount of time. 65 ambient temp, 30 min = 99 degrees in side the car.

https://goodcalculators.com/inside-car-temperature-calculator/