- MemberMay 14, 2012 at 11:44 am27
quick update, had a follow up visit today
– Dog is showing great improvement inside the house, came to greet me then went to lie down his bed then went to sleep
– Is still rather anxious when left outside, but owners admit they haven’t been doing that much working with him outside, showed them a few more things to try outside which had pretty good success.
– Also gave the dog some natural calming drops in its water, which appeared to have working really well (the dog was out like a light)
– they have also purchased a thundershirt which should be arriving shortly (have had great feedback on these)
– Also did further work on basic obedience, dog seems to be progressing well, also did some trick training to help with mental stimulation
and thats all for this week 🙂