Dog Training World Forums Behavior Problems Fearful Dog and Puppy Help Puppy Being Agressive to Older Dog Reply To: Puppy Being Agressive to Older Dog

• Michael Koza Koza

May 15, 2017 at 11:05 am

Thank you so much for your reply. I needed reassurance on how to handle the situation as I’ve never had to correct this type of behavior before.

I do have another issue that is currently her second biggest problem and I would like to ask for suggestions on how to handle it and solve it for her. She barks at people and bigger dogs. I will enroll her in puppy classes when I can afford it but right now it’s not an option financially. I was thinking about training her to use a muzzle for when we go outside to the park or wherever else there will be strange people and or dogs. I know a muzzle is only a temporary fix, but I believe it will benefit her until I can desensitize her to strange things and people. She doesn’t lunge or bite but I want to tackle this issue before it turns into something like that. Would muzzle training work for something like this while I work on desensitizing her to strangers?

Thank you again for your help!