Dog Training World Forums General Dog Training Discussion Miscellaneous How to handle leaving a DT community you no longer agree with Reply To: How to handle leaving a DT community you no longer agree with

• Marina Darling Zeitler

January 29, 2023 at 8:52 pm

Thank you incredibly for explaining your story. I started with ABC too and then was looking for further education because I didn’t feel confident with so many of my questions unanswered. so yes, this program is a blessing that I have stumbled upon. I think I got in my head too much about it after going through the “Ethics” portion of the course. I never would bad mouth anyone or start arguments. I guess i felt like if they asked if I should be honest that I would not be able to follow their guidelines and with that being the case, if I should cancel. But since I am not currently practicing with clients until I’m confident and competent it- you’re right- it really doesn’t matter right now. And yeah, I had to pay for it. Might as well let it be and use the resources they give to gain more knowledge. I have a tendency to overthink things, so I appreciate how supportive and honest all of these responses have been.