Dog Training World Forums Aggression Problems General Aggression Problem Discussion Dog gets aggressive with other dogs when startled of fast movement Reply To: Dog gets aggressive with other dogs when startled of fast movement

• James Sussmann Sussmann

September 14, 2016 at 9:30 am

Thank you for the reply. I am looking into the group sessions but I have to say since the original diagnosis in July (which was only 2 months after we got her) she has been doing much better. She has played off leash with a neighbor’s very fast Corgy/Border collie this past weekend. Lots of fun chasing each other around and no real issues. She also visits and interacts on leash with two similar sized dogs. They all just smell each other with no real issues. I give her commands and all 3 share treats with their heads next to each other without getting protective of the food. Maybe she is just getting used to all of us and learning but I still worry.

I am not able to add the video which likely would be helpful (system doesn’t know what a 3gp file is) and mp4 is to big to attach.  Trying a zip file which may work.