Dog Training World Forums Grooming My Knowledge of Dog Training Incorporated in my Dog Grooming. – A Story. Reply To: My Knowledge of Dog Training Incorporated in my Dog Grooming. – A Story.

• Marina Darling Zeitler

February 22, 2023 at 9:49 pm

@Mike I’d like to hear those ideas! I have couple good ones but am not capable of executing them with where I’m at right now.

And yes! I love my set up! Started from not being able to affort a tub lol but ive come to appreciate the convenience and so do the dogs!

As well as being outside. It’s actually a really great setting for the dogs to feel comfortable in. No stacks of kennels (I have two unnecessarily big kennels.) No loud 5 dryers going off at once, the lighting is natural, no groomers running around complaining about the dogs or the work, the only time there is Barking is when my boys are playing downstairs. It’s overall just very lovely.

I have a company that heard of me trying to get me to go work over their and they want to utilize what I do for the dogs as a specialty or premium service. I’d make a lot of money with benifits but I cant leave what I’ve built or my clients. I cant risk not being able to do things the way I feel right. And I love my little salon!

Thanks again!

I’ve attached some cuteness!