Dog Training World Forums Aggression Problems Fear Aggression Fear Aggression Perception Change Reply To: Fear Aggression Perception Change

• Allie Dellosa

January 31, 2023 at 11:16 am

Thank you for sharing your story and your encouraging words! I understand how hard it is to go through undoing harmful training, and your dogs are super blessed to have a momma who is willing to go through the work for them. I would love to see pics of your Rottie (my fav) and your girl doing bite work!!! This class was designed to give advanced and “finished” dogs an opportunity to face high pressure triggers with the safety of a bite suit, so that their handlers could practice cool, calm, handling without worrying. I wish these guys were down for bite club, but it’s not for everyone…..we definitely don’t want the agitator to pet the dogs….I was kind of hoping the bite suit would add pressure…but the dogs did so great! I don’t encourage my clients to let strangers touch their dogs (I am really big on handlers advocating for their dogs) BUTTTTT Pepper is really social and snuggly when she is not afraid. I think they are all are so used to my yard and the schooling presentation that they felt comfy, went into work mode, and she associated class time will all good things.