Here it is a summary of our Sunday Session
Ara Assessment during session:
– Assess dog’s reaction to the changes of body language of the decoy prior to the bite. Calm, Agressive, just talking loud, acting suspicious.
– Assess dog’s reaction during the bite
– Assess dog’s nerves after the bite with LEAVE command.
Points of improvement:
-Bark prior to the bite
– Make sure Ara barks only on command. In a few situations she got overexcited with the presence of the suit. Thus we can work on improving her control. Particularly prior to the bite as the dog is anticipating it and wants to react.
– Ara got slightly confused when the decoy was on the floor during the bite.
– Sharon’s commands were good she just needs to work on feeling comfortable with the drills.